Faith Fellowship of God church is a campus Church Riverside Christian Church Wanganui New Zealand and comes under the umbrella of CCCNZ
Pastor Prashant was born in a Hindu family in India and accepted the Lord in 2006 while trying to get in Bollywood in Mumbai. He gave his life to the Lord and has been serving the Lord ever since. Pastor Prashant also served the Lord in Christian Broadcasting Network in India as a TV Host for Christian Program- Ek Nayee Zindagi.
He has supported many ministries in North India especially in the Himalayas and Punjab. Pastor Prashant ministered in many miracle meetings, crusades and revival meetings throughout north India. Pastor Prashant is also currently pursuing Theological Studies from Laidlaw College, Auckland, New Zealand.
Pastor Jasleen was born in a Jatt Sikh family. In 2006 she had a supernatural encounter with the Lord in a vision which transformed her life forever. Pastor Prashant and Pastor Jasleen have been married since 2011. Both Pastor Prashant Chaudhary and Jasleen Kler moved to New Zealand from India in 2015 after hearing from the Lord in a vision to New Zealand.
God spoke to Pastor Prashant and Jasleen to plant Faith Fellowship of God Church in Papatoetoe and they stepped out in faith.
To raise a generation of believers who are compelled by love and empowered by the Holy Spirit.
STATEMENT OF FAITH WE BELIEVE
• The Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
• There is one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
• That as both God and man the Lord Jesus Christ is the only One who can reconcile us to God.
• That He lived a sinless and exemplary life.
• That He was crucified for our sins, died on the cross in our place, was buried, resurrected and ascended into heaven, and is now alive today.
• That the victorious redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides freedom from the power of the enemy and victory over sin, sickness and death.
• That we are saved by God’s grace, through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ.
• In order to receive forgiveness and to be restored to fellowship with God we must repent of our sins, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and receive Him as our Savior and Lord.
• That the of baptism in water should be observed as commanded in the Scriptures, by all who have repented and, in their hearts, have truly believed in Christ as Savior and Lord. Thus, they declare to the world that they have died with Jesus and that they have also been raised with Him to walk in newness of life.
• In the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, by which the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and He is our abiding Helper, Teacher, and Guide.
• In the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and His supernatural gifting and empowering of the Church for its work, life and worship. Jesus is the one who baptizes us in the Holy Spirit.
• And also practice the laying on of hands for the empowerment
Faith Fellowship Of God Church
129, KOLMAR ROAD, FIRST FLOOR, PAPATOETOE,
Auckland - 2025, New Zealand
Phone: +64 022 0848955
© 2023 FAITH FELLOWSHIP OF GOD CHURCH. Proudly created by REVIS WEB DESIGN (RWD)